My great-grandfather, Reb Yochanan Gordon, came to the US in the 1930s. At the time it was quite difficult for a Shabbos observant Jew to keep a job. They would often get told on Friday, “If you don’t come in tomorrow, don’t bother coming in on Monday.” So he got involved in managing an...
Twenty three years ago on this day, the third of Shevat, 5752 (1992), the Rebbe uncharacteristically shared something about his predecessor. In the context of the 10th of Shevat being the Yahrtzeit of his father-in-law, the Previous Rebbe, he related an anecdote from the Previous Rebbe’s life...
Our Facebook Page
- Sun, February 1, 2015 - 8:00am
- Sun, February 1, 2015 - 8:45am
- Tue, February 3, 2015 - 8:00pm
- Wed, February 4, 2015 - 8:00pm
- Fri, February 6, 2015 - 6:00pm