Picture the declaration, “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” – This is Elul – the month of freedom from sin. An auspicious time for...
One of the greatest challenges that Jewish educators face is making the lessons and practices of Judaism interesting and relevant. Children, and for that matter adults, are no longer satisfied with the “tell me what to do and I will do it” approach to teaching. It needs to be fun, interactive...
Our Facebook Page
- Tue, September 2, 2014 - 7:00am
- Tue, September 2, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Wed, September 3, 2014 - 7:00am
- Wed, September 3, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Thu, September 4, 2014 - 7:00am