There was a time in Jewish history when a majority of European Jews felt religiously disenfranchised. Discriminatory laws and difficult circumstances made it very tough to put bread on the table. Most were unable to afford a proper education for their children and many were just barely...
Every single aspect of the Torah, every verse, every law, every story, every word and even letter, can be understood at multiple levels and methods of application. One the four major methods of Torah application is called Remez – allegory. The principle of Remez is finding an application for...
Our Facebook Page
- Wed, September 17, 2014 - 7:00am
- Wed, September 17, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Thu, September 18, 2014 - 7:00am
- Fri, September 19, 2014 - 7:00am
- Fri, September 19, 2014 - 6:45pm